Continuing the Varginha Case article...

Dead EBE moved to ESA and then to Campinas

As all this going on, two Americans is repported to have checked into a motel closeby to the Regional Hospital with strange equipment. They were later observed both at the Humanitas hospital (with the equippment and a camrecorder) and at the restaurant Churrascaria Gaucha, Avenida Dr. Campos Sales 515 in Campinas late in the evening of January 21. John Carpenter says:
”Americans were known to have checked into a hotel with fake names who were apparently doctors. I know nothing about any equipment or their presence at the hospital.”
All other military personal was forbidden to have their jackets on (!) and to use voice recorders, cameras and camcorders. Firedepartment and military police vehicles was seen outside the entrance with six men, as well as two men from the Armys secret service and some physicians. The two secret service agents met earlier a Leutenant from S-2, who arrived in a white brown Volkswagen (Fusca type) and stopped beside the ”Paes Mendonca” supermarket, in Varginha. Where from they were sent to the Humaniatas hospital and was observed entring the hospital.
Sra. Thereza Starace de Magalhaes Texeira of Campinas told researcher Ubirajara that her husband, Adalberto, who was in the Humanitas hospital for an operation, saw the dead alien being wheeled out of the morgue on a gurney.

The dead alien was kept at Humanitas hospital for aprox. 30 hours before it was moved to the Escola de Sargentos das Armas (ESA), where the military personal was stationed during the whole incident. The moving of the dead alien from Humanitas hospital took place at 6:00 PM on january 22nd and was witnessed by several witnesses. The hospital is located right by a little peripherical road, which leads directly to the Fernao Dias-highway, which links Belo Horizonte to Sao Paulo, and that made the transportation very discreet. Although, the drivers of the trucks (3 in all) didn’t seem to know what they were carrying and was held outside the hospital area until the transportation started.

(from AUFORA News Update):

”The same convoy would leave the school in Tres Coracoes at 4:00 o'clock a.m., on Tuesday, January 23rd. Destination: Campinas (a much bigger city upstate Sao Paulo) where the "cargo" would have been delivered to another military unit, probably the Army Cadets Prep School.”

"All this operation was coordinated by lieutenant-colonel Olimpio Wanderley Santos, says Mr. Rodrigues. "We have the testimony of an army officer from the Escola de Sargentos in Tres Coracoes who was directly involved in the operation. He describes in detail everything that happened during those days," adds Mr. Pacaccini. In the 42-minute recording, this person says that decomposition had already begun and when the corpse left Hospital Humanitas the smell was pretty bad.”
(from ISCNI by Michael Lindemann)
”Interviews with some of the military who participated in this new operation, removing the creature from the Humanitas Hospital, declared that three Army trucks were used, each one driven by two different soldiers. It is believed that three trucks were used to remove only one body in order to [prevent] the soldiers from knowing in which truck it would be transported. The drivers and their [escorts] couldn't see the details of the operations, as they were kept outside the hospital area. Military personnel from the Army Internal Intelligence (called "S-2" in Brazil and extremely violent and repressive) were responsible for getting the corpse from the interior of the hospital, placing it in a box and then in one of the trucks. ”
This was observed by several people as the police had stopped all traffic to ease the route for the three-truck, and Jeep, -convoj

On Sunday, June 16, the show "Programma de Domingo" identified the men involved in the three-truck convoy that transferred the aliens to Campinas, about 200 miles in distance, on January 23 at 4:00 AM. According to the broadcast, Lt. Col. Olimpio Wanderly Santos commanded the convoy, accompanied by two officers, Captain Ramirez and Lieutenant Tide, plus Sergeant Pedrosa from S-2, Brazilian military intelligence. Corporal Cirilo and Sergeant Pedrosa drove the middle truck with the aliens inside. The other trucks were driven by Private Vassalo and Private de Mello. Also a Jeep (Engesa type) was was part of the convoj. And from the Army Cadets Prep School where the convoj stayed for 9 hours, meanwhile the dead alien was taken to the University of Campinas, where the famous physician Dr. Fortunato Badan Palhares (he was the one who autopsied German Nazi Mengele, about ten years ago). did an autopsy of the dead EBE. Palhares, as well as any other authority involved, denies any such operation. But personal from the University has been seen in the Jardim Andere park collecting soil and vegetation-samples from where one of the EBEs was reported to have been caught. And researcher Eduardo Mondini came up with this:
”We managed to contact IML (instituto Médico Legal - Institute of Legal medicine) and the Armys headquarters in Campinas, but both authorities deny the exhumation. However, we found a military from Campinas who allegedly saw a document over his commanders desk, proving the E.T. had been in Campinas. We got with an emplyee of IML the information that on January 20-26 there had been military movement inside IML, in the Armys private drawers, in order to get a body in or out of there.”
There is also information of an autopsy made at the Humanitas hospital by the same - Dr. Fortunato Badan Palhares, and Dr. Coradin Nesve. And that the dead alien later was taken to the Amarais Cementary near the University of Campinas where it was frozen for shipment. But probably it is the same autopsy made at Campinas University and the body later frozen, also in Campinas.

At 9:00 PM, the 6 living EBE’s were driven to Campinas airport where they were put aboard a twin-engined EMB Buffalo owned by the Forca Aerea Brasileira (Brazilian Air Force) and flown to Sao Paulo, where they changed plane to a U.S. Air Force C-17 transport plane. The aliens were then marched aboard the C-17. And according to sources in the Sao Paulo tower, the C-17’s destination was Albrook Air Force base in Panama. And there the trail dissapears... If the two dead aliens was aboard, we don’t know. But researcher Claudeir Covo says that he has been given independent statements from several guards that one of the dead aliens are still at the University-lab in Campinas:
”Three military men, one from Campinas, one from Jundiai and another one from Sumare gave us that information. They do not know each other”, assures Covo. 'We are in no doubt about the laboratory real existence. We are now just trying to gain access to it”.
According to Covo, the secret laboratory is guarded and occupied by Brazilian military personnel. The equipment resembles that of a Sci-fiction movie. It's being studied by Konradin Nesve II a German Professor and forensic expert.

Ufologists are puzzled by the finding last week of 25 mutilated corpses of animals in Souza district, Campinas. According to Covo, 13 dogs and 12 cats had had their eyes plucked out, apparently with the aid of instruments of surgical precision. The sexual organs of male animals had also been cut off before being brought to UNICAMP.
”All these circumstances point out to some type of research carried out by extraterrestrials on some animals”, ended Covo. For him, this case could be related to that of Varginha.

Denying everything

Now, what about the miltary, fire department and police statements to this incident?
The military denies everything, up to a point of not even have been in the Jardim Andere park despite witnesses. The military has a problem as 17 of their own personal involved has spoken on recorded testimonys and even camcorders. Among them is a 42 minute tape where a military officer in high position gives every detail of their involvement (this according to investigators Rodrigues and Pacaccini). The military leaders has placed the military-school soldiers at ESA under stricts orders not to talk to the press or UFOlogists.
And then there is the hospital-staff that has given testimonys and statements that confirmes the story. To that we can add the Regional Hospital directors contradictionary statements to the researchers and press.
And finally we have a great number of official and ”protected” civilian witnesses to the armys several operations and capture of the EBE in Jardim Andere and convoj-movements.
To that, there is a mystic case where a boy of a high placed local politician was founded dead in a police cell a week after the incident. The military has tried to explain the whole incident to be caused by that boys death and the transportation to the Humanitas hospital. The military means that everything is a mix-up with that, not yet, cleared insident. This is from The Wall Street Journal interview with captain Calza:
”Capt. Calza says he can't vouch for what the three women saw in January. But the activity on the base that fateful weekend, he insists, was anything but otherworldly: New inductees to a sergeants' training school went on parade and a truck convoy was driven to the repair shop. Concurrently, at the town hospital, trucks delivered new cardiovascular equipment and an ambulance dropped off an exhumed corpse -- a human body, officials insist.”
As I said, the exhumed boy who was found dead in his cell was found A WEEK after the proclaimed incident in Jardim Andere and the hospital. And a military man at the ESA camp has told Pacaccini (on videotape) that he saw a folder about the EBE on a officers desk. In the folder was a description and drawing og the EBE’s hand. This is from Wall Street Journal:
”The print is said to resemble what a human hand would look like with the palm flat, and a space opened up between the ring and pinky fingers and the other three digits.”
On to part 4 of the Varginha Case article

All rights reserved to WUFOC and NÄRKONTAKT. If you reprint or quote any part of the content, you must give credit to: WUFOC, the free UFO-alternative on the Internet, http://www.wufoc.com